click here for fz1oa web site home page
register a new account, it's free!
email the fz1oa webmasters
read the fz1oa guidelines
read the fz1oa policy
open pat's fz1 site in a new window
open iowaz fz1 site in a new window
technical tips

Go Back   FZ1OA Message Board > FZ1 & Fazer Owners Association > "Off Topic" Discussion

Old 06-24-2019, 08:43 PM   #1
Cougar
Nerd Herder

Crazy Smart Teens

Anybody watching the Jeopardy Teen Tournament? These kids are unbelievable! It's now confirmed that I'm an idiot. I think that I'll get another beer.
'06, Ivan's ECU Flash, PCIII, Scorpion Can, Airbox Mod, Wire Re-route, 16T, Speedohealer, Ivan's AIS Kit, Cat Skinned, Flies Swatted, EXUP Gone, Lower Fairings, EvoTech Fender Eliminator, Givi V35's and Top Box, SW-Motech Racks, FZ-6 Footpeg Rubber, Blind Spot's Fuel Line, Fren Tubo Brake Lines & Pazzo Levers, Luke's Seat Latch Mod, R1 Shock & Satan's Adapter, Duken4evr Fork Oil, R6 Throttle, CD Screen

Cougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 05:27 AM   #2
Neanderthal
Jedi Fart Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
Anybody watching the Jeopardy Teen Tournament? These kids are unbelievable! It's now confirmed that I'm an idiot. I think that I'll get another beer.
But can they make change from a dollar bill? Do they know how to use a condom? You know..... the important stuff!
Neanderthal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 05:41 AM   #3
glory racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neanderthal View Post
But can they make change from a dollar bill?
Funny and sad...and I would say the majority do not. It is kinda fun to watch them freak out when I give them a $10 bill and 2 dimes for a $5.18 tab. Some (few) can get that one but it is painful to watch if I give them $1.03 for a .78 tab.
glory racing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 08:30 AM   #4
Schmitty
Formerly known as CabinBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by glory racing View Post
Funny and sad...and I would say the majority do not. It is kinda fun to watch them freak out when I give them a $10 bill and 2 dimes for a $5.18 tab. Some (few) can get that one but it is painful to watch if I give them $1.03 for a .78 tab.
Most can't count the change back to you either, just hand you some bills and coins and hope you can't count either.

My kid is no exception, he's on the high functioning side of the autistic scale with a very high IQ and can do anything imaginable with computers, software and networking (interning at NASA for 2nd summer and was offered a job when he graduates in a year), but when it comes to money he is not good at counting out change. Although to his credit he fully admits the fact he struggles doing it unless he has a computer/calculator/register telling him the change he needs to give back.

2001 Yamaha FZ1
2001 Kawasaki ZR7S SOLD
1999 Honda Shadow SOLD
Schmitty is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   FZ1OA Message Board > FZ1 & Fazer Owners Association > "Off Topic" Discussion