click here for fz1oa web site home page
register a new account, it's free!
email the fz1oa webmasters
read the fz1oa guidelines
read the fz1oa policy
open pat's fz1 site in a new window
open iowaz fz1 site in a new window
technical tips

Go Back   FZ1OA Message Board > FZ1 & Fazer Owners Association > "Off Topic" Discussion

Old 07-16-2019, 04:01 PM   #1621
LiquidSilver
Fire is our friend

[quote]
METH-GATORS: TENNESSEE POLICE ASK RESIDENTS TO STOP FLUSHING DRUGS DOWN THE TOILET—'ENOUGH METHED UP ANIMALS'[quote]

Well then, stop pounding on the door and saying "POLICE OPEN THE DOOR!"

LiquidSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 05:46 PM   #1622
Longboardr
Gone to the dirt side

The meth I can believe, but I have high doubts about anyone giving shrimp cocaine, that shit is expensive!
'05 Liquid Silver FZ1: Traxxion Springs/Axxion Valves • R6R Shock • Multi-Gauge V7.1 • '00-'01 R1 Shift Arm • Soupys Adjustable Bones • Devilsyam Frame Plugs • Convertibars • Oxford Heaterz with Symtec control • GYT-R CF Slip On • Fren Tubo SS Brake Lines • Brembo Pads • Fehling Case Guards • Ninja 250 Highway Pegs • Pyramid Hugger • Sargent Seat • FIAMM 72112 Freeway Blaster Horn • Vista Cruise Throttle Lock • The2wheels Shorty Levers • Axio Tail Bag •
Longboardr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 11:14 AM   #1623
Lickety Split

Speaking of meth, sort of. I say let them. Good riddance!

https://www.wishtv.com/news/national...ree-overdoses/
Lickety Split is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 11:40 AM   #1624
Longboardr
Gone to the dirt side

Great, now they're gonna give you a hard time if you want to buy more than one can or too often.
'05 Liquid Silver FZ1: Traxxion Springs/Axxion Valves • R6R Shock • Multi-Gauge V7.1 • '00-'01 R1 Shift Arm • Soupys Adjustable Bones • Devilsyam Frame Plugs • Convertibars • Oxford Heaterz with Symtec control • GYT-R CF Slip On • Fren Tubo SS Brake Lines • Brembo Pads • Fehling Case Guards • Ninja 250 Highway Pegs • Pyramid Hugger • Sargent Seat • FIAMM 72112 Freeway Blaster Horn • Vista Cruise Throttle Lock • The2wheels Shorty Levers • Axio Tail Bag •
Longboardr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 12:02 PM   #1625
organ donor

If your life has gotten to the point that you're smoking insect killer you should probably just speed up the process by smoking a twelve gauge.
organ donor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 08:31 PM   #1626
hooligan998
Save a life, grope your wife!

Quote:
Originally Posted by organ donor View Post
If your life has gotten to the point that you're smoking insect killer you should probably just speed up the process by smoking a twelve gauge.
I'm probably going to hell because I chuckled at this. A bit too loud maybe.
Old 07-19-2019, 06:05 AM   #1627
WileECoyote
ACME Test Subject

Location: Bridgeville PA, its not Ten Cee but okay for now......
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan998 View Post
I'm probably going to hell because I chuckled at this. A bit too loud maybe.
Reckon I'm on my way as well...............

2008 Ducati Hyper
2012 Aprilia V4 Tuono

My long lost love.......1987 FZ700
WileECoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 05:04 PM   #1628
sloowpoke

I'm not and I laughed out loud. I'm a farmboy and I believe in culling the herd to improve the bloodlines.
sloowpoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 11:12 AM   #1629
bradd
Working away

This grosses me out
https://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Po...513041221.html

Man reported missing by family in 2009, body was found this year behind a cooler where he fell at the grocery store he worked it. The store didn't close until 2016. For 7 years there was a dead body behind the cooler in a grocery store and no one smelled it or found it.

"He Joe go clean behind the coolers"
"OK boss sure thing"
Joe goes out back and smokes behind the dumpster for 3 hours
"All clean behind the coolers"
Old 07-22-2019, 02:22 PM   #1630
organ donor

Note to self in case I ever need to dispose of another body.
organ donor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 03:10 PM   #1631
LiquidSilver
Fire is our friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by organ donor View Post
Note to self in case I ever need to dispose of another body.
Dump it in Iowa, apparently the State smells so bad nobody will notice.

My Buddy lived just 200 feet from a shallow grave that gained nation attention. During the Elizabeth Smart disappearance, Al Sharpton harped about the case only gaining national attention because she was white (It was of course the strange circumstances and no trace or clues that made it unique). When pushed for a case of equal newsworthy, Sharpton picked a missing girl from Philadelphia. The Police already had chosen her boyfriend as the likely suspect. They arrested him on unrelated outstanding drug charges, told him they were doing CSI tests on dirt they found on his clothes at his house. They also began surveillance on his friends. He contacted one of his friends and told them they needed to move her body. The close friend (remember a friend is someone who will help you move, a close friend is someone who will help you move a body) was caught digging up her grave at 4am. By daylight the Major Media all had reporters there. 4 Helicopters flying overhead. The State Police didn't want to let him drive his car off the street until he showed them his Constable badge.

LiquidSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 03:22 PM   #1632
Harry1976
Old Guy

How did someone not smell him?
Surely it would have stunk enough to warrant looking into.
Harry1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 06:41 PM   #1633
sloowpoke

The smell of rotting flesh isn't that unusual in small grocery stores. There are a couple grocery stores around here that I won't shop in.
sloowpoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 06:04 AM   #1634
bradd
Working away

That is what grosses me out, there is always rotting meat in a grocery store but it should be thrown out, things cleaned with bleach. If you can't notice the constant smell of a body you really aren't cleaning things well.
Old 08-10-2019, 02:13 PM   #1635
isleoman

Here's one that happened near by involving orange sunshine. We all loose track of passengers now and then.

https://www.telegram.com/news/201908...pike-in-auburn

Mr. Lenihan told police that he and Mr. Songdahl, who had met while both were attending Westfield State University, had ingested a hallucinogen called “orange sunshine” on Aug. 29 while at the Wareham home of one of Mr. Songdahl’s friends, Trooper Driscoll wrote. He said Mr. Lenihan described the hallucinogen as similar to LSD and related that he had acquired it from an unknown source on the internet.

According to the statement, Mr. Lenihan said the behavior of Mr. Songdahl’s friend changed after the three ingested the substance and that he and Mr. Songdahl decided to drive back to Holyoke. Mr. Lenihan said he was driving Mr. Songdahl’s 2009 Ford Escape, the trooper wrote.

Somewhere on Interstate 495, Mr. Songdahl threw his cellphone from the SUV, explaining that he believed his friend from Wareham might have been “tracking them,” Mr. Lenihan reportedly told investigators.

Police said Mr. Lenihan also told them that he and Mr. Songdahl stopped at an unknown gas station for food and beverages somewhere off I-495. Mr. Lenihan said Mr. Songdahl got out of the SUV and that he told him to get back in before he bought beverages and a snack. According to the statement, Mr. Lenihan said he saw Mr. Songdahl get back into the SUV at that time and never saw him again.

“Lenihan reports that he drove back to Holyoke at this time believing that the decedent was sleeping in the back seat of the Ford Escape. Lenihan reports that the windows were down, music was playing and it was an uneventful trip back to Holyoke,” Trooper Driscoll wrote.

Mr. Lenihan told investigators he arranged to meet with a group of friends at the Holyoke High School football stadium bleachers and said he did not notice that Mr. Songdahl was no longer in the vehicle until sometime after he arrived at the school.

Trooper Driscoll wrote that Mr. Lenihan was “very inconsistent” during his interview with troopers and “changed his story multiple times.” He said Mr. Lenihan asked to speak with investigators a second time in order to make additional corrections to his original version of events.

Police also interviewed several of the people Mr. Lenihan said he met with at the high school and some reportedly said they had agreed to help him return the Ford Escape to Norwell, where it was seen by investigators at Mr. Songdahl’s parents’ home on Aug. 30.

Another witness interviewed by investigators said she was two vehicles behind a dark-colored SUV on the turnpike on the night of Aug. 29 when she saw a male “squeeze through the rear window” of the vehicle and jump to the roadway. She estimated that the SUV was traveling at about 80 mph at the time.

The woman related that the car in front of her activated its hazard lights and pulled over in the breakdown lane and that she tried to keep up with the SUV so she could get a license plate number. The woman said the SUV took off at a high rate of speed and began weaving in and out of traffic after the passenger jumped from it, according to Trooper Driscoll’s statement.
isleoman is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   FZ1OA Message Board > FZ1 & Fazer Owners Association > "Off Topic" Discussion