View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 10:08 AM   #47
Kingbud815

I'm only 24 so I feel like I have it a bit easier losing weight than the middle aged guys. About six months ago, I started my weight loss, and workout plan. I decreased the size of all of my meals, stopped drinking soda, almost stopped beer, and I cut down on carbs and fat. Along with this diet, I started weight lifting/cardio at the gym. I currently workout about 5-6 days per week. I don't weigh myself and have only weighed myself twice since December. I pay attention to my fat loss and muscle gain by the mirror. The best part of this workout, at this point, is I can eat just about anything without gaining fat. A big motivator for this whole thing is my goal/dream of becoming a professional firefighter and geting out from behing this desk. If I had to estimate my weight loss, I'd say 25 pounds but I've gained a decent amount of muscle.

TBR Slip On, KN Filter, LARS Air Box Mod, EXUP Elim, Gutted Cat, AIS Blocked, ASV Levers, JScaggs Billet Rack, Givi V46, Puig Screen, Top Sellerie Front & Rear Seat.
Kingbud815 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07353 seconds with 9 queries