Thread: New Heated Gear
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 04:19 PM   #21
Dicko
Way more sport than tourer

I bought a pair of the Five heated gloves and tested them out on a ride yesterday. On the medium setting (55C) they kept my hands toasty warm for a 2 and a half hour ride through the hills. One of the batteries went flat as I arrived at work this morning, so on medium they last about 3 hours. You can buy spare battery packs for them so you can switch batteries on longer rides if need be, but they are perfect for my daily commute to work. I'll only need to charge them on the weekend and they should last me all week. they are also water proof with water proof zips as well.
Brembo 16mm Radial MC, ASV short Levers, Brembo GP4-RX calipers, Hell braided lines, R1 Fender, Ohlins FGRT 206 forks, Ohlins shock (tuned - Racebike Services), Marchesini rims, Vortex 48t sprocket, Arrow Headers - Micron GP slipon, tailtidy, Rizoma (risers, conical bars, Lux grips, bar ends, 744 mirrors, fluid reservoir, Rev rearsets/B Pro pegs), Speedo healer, BMC filter, AIS Block off, PCV (tuned - Neville Lush Racing), Pirelli DR III, Ivan's ECU, GF-Design LED Blinkers, DID gold chain
Dicko is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04892 seconds with 9 queries